Thanks for checking out Bellingham Covenant Church. If you’re new to BCC, here’s some useful information that will help you feel right at home.
Bellingham Covenant Church
1530 East Bakerview Road
Bellingham WA, 98226
- As a first time guest, please don’t forget your free beverage! Simply swing by our in-house café and pick up your free drink!
- Our Sunday morning worship service starts at 9:30 and ends at 11:00.
- Following this worship service is a time we call Life Together. During this hour, you can connect with your friends from BCC, form new friendships, and/or attend spiritual formation classes.
A SAFE PLACE FOR PRE-SCHOOLERS
- Our fully staffed nursery and preschool areas will put your mind at ease as your child is cared for during the worship service. We have separate areas for children who are sleeping, crawling or walking.
A FUN LEARNING PLACE FOR CHILDREN
- "Kids Loving Christ" (KLC) is the theme and name of our Children's program. You'll find caring leaders putting the Christian faith into action with creative and interactive Bible lessons that each child can relate to.
A PLACE FOR TEENAGERS TO CONNECT
- Our Youth Center is a great place for Middle and High School students to connect with one another. Our midweek youth program and Sunday School groups each provide an opportunity to interact and learn with others who want to grow in their faith.
ADULT SMALL GROUPS
- We have a wide range of Adult groups meeting throughout the week both on and off campus. Feel free to contact the front office for more information.
- Once a quarter, our Lead Pastor gathers for lunch with people who would like to learn more about BCC and our denomination.